Egrow 100 Pcs Black Rose Seeds Dark Green Rose Garden Bonsai Perennial Plants Flower Seed
Roses are ancient symbols of love and beauty. ‘Rose’ means pink or red in a variety of languages (such as Romance languages, Greek, and Polish).
The rose was sacred to a number of goddesses (including Isis and Aphrodite), and is often used as a symbol of the Virgin Mary.
The ancient Greeks and Romans identified the rose with their goddesses of love referred to as Aphrodite and Venus.
Rose hips are occasionally made into jam, jelly, and marmalade, or are brewed for tea, primarily for their high vitamin C content.
They are also pressed and filtered to make rose hip syrup.
Rose hips are also used to produce Rose hip seed oil, which is used in skin products and some makeup products.
Quantity : 100 pcs
Germination time : 10-15 days
For germination temperature : 15-20 Celsius.
Package : 1 PP Simple Packaging
Applications : Balcony, garden, living room, study, windows, office, etc.
Soaked in warm water for 8 hours before planting will be better if the seeds is over 0.5mm.
Because the seeds are in dormant state and need to absorb enough water to germination.
Package Includes :
1 x Egrow 100 Pcs Colorful Rose Seeds
Product Details :
Planting methods :
About the soil :
Rose seed germination rate is low , it is generally sown need loose soil , air , water holding capacity is high. The soil is generally used vermiculite, peat , sphagnum , perlite, tree fern and other mixed conditions, then you can configure your own ; no conditions are generally acidic soil can be , but there must be no foreign matter in soil ( eg : stones broken bricks and glass ) .
1. Put the rose seeds into the warm water of about 40 degrees , the water cooler to soak for 4-6 hours , remove the seeds , the seeds germinate easily after soaking .
2. Put the seeds into the soil ( Note: need loose soil , air , good water holding capacity ) , each container can generally 5 to 8 on demand . Depending on growth conditions after germination the seedlings leaving the stronger strain ; thinning after germination , discretionary stay of 1 to 3 seedlings . After planting a container covered with plastic wrap to above ( convenient bags plastic film can ) , fresh stab a few holes in the membrane permeability . The container in the sun , keep the temperature around 20 degrees. Most of the seeds can germinate after a week . After germination the seedlings thrive , such as transplanting into the ground .
3. Rose is drought tolerant plants which fear of floods, use unglazed pots of soil cultivation if it is necessary. Do not pouring drenched and if you frequently watering the roses, roses root would be “kimchi”, get rotten bubble and death.
4. Rose like a light fertilization, use concentrated fertilizer will cause the death of local rot. According to the size of the plant and pot, use 20-40 grain fertilizer every 1-1.5 months.
5. Don’t place it into poorly lit room too long, carried it to the sunny places will help it grow.
When you order from Topsellingstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
|Shipping from ASIA Warehouse
|United States, Canada, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, France, Japan, Republic of Korea, United Kingdom
||7-20 business days
||7-25 business days
|Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland
||7-25 business days
||10-30 business days
||15-35 business days
||7-25 business days
|Shipping From Local Warehouses
||UK: usually 3-6 business days
Other EU countries: usually 7-10 business days
||USA: usually 3-6 business days
Other American countries: usually 7-10 business days
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you’re located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
Payment methods include PayPal and Credit cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.